'Roasted Chicken and Vegetables'
Source: Taste of the South Magazine
1/4 cup olive oil
1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
5 garlic cloves, smashed
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 (8 oz) packages baby carrots
10 radishes, halved
4 sprigs fresh thyme
1 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, dill, mint or basil)
1 Heat oven to 400.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from pot and set aside.
3. Add garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Stir in wine and lemon juice. Add carrots, radishes and thyme to the pot and top with the chicken.
4. Bake (uncovered) for 40-50 minutes.
5. Remove thyme; discard. To serve, remove chicken and toss vegetables with fresh herbs. Serve with the chicken.
All Images Copyrighted © 2016 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife