'Slow Cooker Italian Beef'
Source: Some random cookbook from the library
3 lb. Beef Chuck Roast or Sirloin
1 onion, quartered
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 can can Beef Broth (14 oz)
1 pkg. Good Seasons Italian salad dressing
1 envelope dry Au Jus mix
1/2 jar Pepperoncini Peppers and juice (from 16 oz jar)
1. Place meat and the onion in a 5-6 quart slow cooker.
2. Mix together salt, pepper, broth, salad dressing, and Au Jus mix in a medium bowl. Pour over meat.
3. Add peppers and juice.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
5. Remove meat from cooker and slice or shred.
6. Place meat, peppers, and onions on burger bun or slice of bread for open faced sandwiches.
7. Ladle juice over top.