Source: My Tidewater Moms
1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
2 cups Bisquick
1 1/2 cups milk
3 teaspoons oil
vegetable oil (enough for deep frying)
1. Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk, and 3 tsp oil until smooth.
2. Preheat your deep fryer to about 375°F (use a thermometer if you wish to deep fry in a pan).
3. Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float).
4. Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown (about 2 minutes).
5. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown.
6. Remove cookies and eat warm. Sprinkle with Powered sugar if desired.
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife