'Mint Brownie Grasshopper Pie in a Jar'
Source: Kitchen Meets Girl
1 box fudge brownie mix, plus ingredients on box
1/4 to 1/2 cup Andes Mints, chopped
1 container Cool-Whip
7 ounce jar marshmallow fluff
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
green food coloring
wide-mouthed canning jars, 1/2 pint size
1. Prepare brownies as instructed on package in a 9 x 13 baking dish, mixing in Andes mints.
2. After brownies have cooled completely, remove from pan and crumble into a large bowl (I only crumbled half the pan since I only made two jars. The rest of the brownies I ate on their own). Press the crumbled brownie mixture inside of your canning jars, along the bottom. Place in freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
3. In the meantime, mix together your marshmallow fluff, cool-whip and peppermint extract. Add green food color until desired shade is reached (I needed about 15-20 drops).
4. Spread filling mixture inside jars and freeze, approximately two hours.
5. Just before serving, top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and chopped Andes mints.
Makes approximately 6 jars.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife