'Crescent Cinnamon Rolls'
Source: The Hungry Housewife
1 tube crescent rolls, unrolled and separated (8 count)
6 tablespoons butter,softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered Sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 375
2. Place the unrolled and separated crescent rolls on a greased cookie sheet.
3. In a small bowl for the filling, mix together the 6 tablespoons of butter, sugar and cinnamon
4. Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up. Place tip side down on the cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. In a small bowl for the glaze, mix together the 2 tablespoons of butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
7. Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off.
8. Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife