'Macaroni, Spinach and Cheese Muffins'
Source: Much More Than A Homemaker
1 1/2 cups of macaroni
1 tablespoon all purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup milk
1 garlic clove. grated
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 egg white
3 cups chopped spinach
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep aside
3. In a large pan, add butter. When the butter starts melting, add flour and cook for a minute on low heat, stirring constantly.
4. Add milk and garlic to the pan and stir. Bring the mixture to a boil. Add Cheddar and Parmesan cheese and mix well. Remove pan from heat
5. Add egg and egg white to the pan mix thoroughly. Pour cheese sauce into a large bowl and add pasta and spinach. Mix well.
6. Spoon mixture into greased muffin tin. Bake for 10- 15 minutes. Cool the muffins in the tin for 5 minutes before serving.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife