'Rosemary and Balsamic Chicken'
Source: The Food Lovers Kitchen
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 cloves Garlic, minced
2 tsp Fresh Rosemary, minced
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I used legs and thighs)
1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Heat oven to 400. Rinse chicken breasts under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in a baking dish.
2. Drizzle olive oil over all the chicken pieces, and lightly rub to evenly distribute the oil.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
4. Press fresh garlic and rosemary into chicken.
5. Roast for about 20–25 minutes or until the meat yields an internal temperature of 170°F.
6. Remove chicken from oven and pour 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar over fully cooked chicken breasts.
7. Serve with a fresh sprig of rosemary.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife