'Sour Cream Chive Muffins'
Source: Roxanas Home Baking
4 cups self-raising flour
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2-3 tbsp chopped fresh chives
3 eggs lightly beaten
2 cups sour-cream
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
8 tbsp butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 400. Line a muffin pan with paper lines.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour with shredded cheese and chives.
3. In a separate bowl mix the eggs, sour-cream, yogurt and butter. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ones. Mix until just combined. Do not over-mix.
4. Divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups. They should be about 2/3 full.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until risen and golden.
6. Serve warm or cold.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife