'Balsamic Grilled Salmon'
Source: Hub Pages
6 salmon fillets
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
5 tablespoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons honey
3 teaspoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, more or less to taste
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 green onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1. Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag. In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Whisk together well, and pour over the salmon into the plastic bag. Remove the air from the bag and seal tightly. Marinate salmon fillets in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Remove fillets from bag and wrap tightly in aluminum foil that has been sprayed (on the inside) with cooking spray.
3. Lightly oil the grill grates. Grill the salmon for 15 minutes per inch of thickness on a medium hot grill or until salmon just flakes with a fork...turn salmon over halfway through grilling.
*Alternate Baking Instructions*
1. Heat oven to 400. Place marinated salmon fillets in a greased glass baking dish. Pour the leftover marinade over the salmon.
2. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.