Source: Adapted from The Country Cook
1 pound ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 can (14 oz.) re-fried beans
1 can (12 oz.) Enchilada Sauce
1 package flour tortilla shells
1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend
1 medium tomato, diced
sliced green onions
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. In a medium pan, brown ground beef. Drain. Add taco seasoning and water (per directions on package).
3. Place tortillas on a greased baking sheet in a single layer. Bake 4-5 minutes, flip and bake another 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. In a microwaveable-safe bowl, heat re-fried beans for 45 seconds, stir, and heat for another 30 seconds.
5. Assemble pizzas. On each baked tortilla, spread a layer of re-fried beans, then place a layer of seasoned ground beef. Spoon a bit of the enchilada sauce on top of the beef and top with shredded cheese.
6. Place the pizzas back onto the baking sheet and bake for 3-4 minutes (just until the cheese melts).
7. Top with diced tomatoes, green onions and sour cream.