'Slow Cooker Open-Face Turkey Sandwiches'
1 package turkey breast tenderloins (2 lbs)
1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
2 jars (12 ounces each) roasted turkey gravy
1 container of mashed potatoes (I use Diners Choice)
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
6 slices white bread, toasted
1. Place turkey in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with sage. Top with gravy.
2. Cover and cook on LOW heat for 8 to 10 hours.
3. About 10 minutes before serving, cook mashed potatoes as directed on package.
4. Remove turkey from cooker; place on cutting board. Cut turkey into 1/4-inch slices. Stir poultry seasoning and Worcestershire sauce into gravy in cooker.
5. Place 2 pieces turkey on each toast slice. Top with 1/4 cup mashed potatoes. Spoon gravy over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.