'Biscuit Eggs Benedict'
Source: Adapted from Pillsbury
1 package hollandaise sauce mix (1.25 oz)
1 small can Grands buttermilk biscuits (6 oz)
4 slices thin cut deli ham
1 tomato, sliced
1 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
Salt and pepper, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350. Prepare hollandaise sauce as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, spray 2 muffin cups or 2 glass ramekins with cooking spray. Press or roll 2 biscuits to a 5-inch diameter.
3. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup or ramekin, pressing dough up the sides. Place 2 pieces of deli ham in each biscuit cup. Spoon 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce on top of the ham. Place 1 tomato slice in each muffin cup and top with another 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until muffin edges turn golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, prepare 2 eggs using desired method (poached, over-easy, over-hard...I made mine over-easy). Remove biscuit cups from oven and using a butter knife to loosen the edges, carefully remove biscuits from the pan.
6. Place 1 egg on each biscuit. Spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce over each egg, and top each with 1/4 teaspoon chopped chives and salt and pepper. Run small knife around cups to loosen.