'Chicken Fried Chicken Strips'
Source: My best friend Jennifer
2 cups flour
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 lbs chicken strips (you can cut breasts into strips, or buy them pre-cut)
2 cups buttermilk
oil for frying
1 package of white gravy (3 oz)
1. Pour buttermilk into a shallow dish. Submerge chicken strips completely in buttermilk, and place in fridge while oil heats up and you get together all the other ingredients.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Prepare gravy in a small saucepan according to package directions.
3. In a large resealable bag combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Place buttermilk soaked chicken strips into the flour bag, seal, and shake until all pieces are covered (you can do this in batches if there's too many pieces).
5. Fry strips in oil until golden brown (about 3-5 minutes per side, depending on thickness of strips).
6. Remove strips to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Serve with white gravy and a sprinkle of pepper.