Source: Adapted from Plain Chicken
spaghetti (24 oz)
shredded mozzarella cheese (32 oz)
8 oz ricotta cheese
8 oz sour cream
1 1/4 cups half-and-half
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
1 lb ground beef
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain.
2. In LARGE bowl, stir together sour cream, ricotta, half-and-half, mozzarella, oregano, basil, pepper, garlic, salt, and half the Parmesan cheese. Add spaghetti and toss until well coated.
3. Pour spaghetti mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Top spaghetti with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover dish and bake 30 minutes.
4. While pasta is baking, prepare meat sauce. Brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer.
5. Remove pasta from oven. Cut into squares and top with meat sauce.
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife