'Sausage and Egg Crescent Ring with Gravy'
Source: Adapted from Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo
1 can of crescent rolls
4 large eggs; scrambled
1/2 cup Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles
salt and pepper to taste
1 package of sausage gravy
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Scramble eggs and sausage crumbles together on stove top. Lay out crescents
on a parchment lined pizza pan in a star formation (the longer sides of each crescent on the inside with the pointed ends pointing out.)
2. Place sausage scrambled eggs around the inside center of the ring. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Fold pointed tips of each crescent up and over the filling and join in the center of the ring. Press all the points in the center down to seal them together.
4. Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, prepare sausage gravy on stove-top according to package.
6. Remove crescent ring from oven and top with gravy. Serve.