'Chinese BBQ Ribs'
Source: Erin Jones
2 cups water
1 cups sugar, white or brown
2 beef bouillon cubes
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon season salt
pepper to taste
crushed red pepper to taste (optional)
2-3 lbs of ribs (boneless or bone-in, doesn't matter)
1. Bring all ingredients (except ribs) to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
2. Place ribs in a large zip-lock bag or container with a lid. Pour sauce over ribs.
3. Place in the fridge and marinate at least an hour, but preferably 4-6 hours (or overnight).
4. Heat oven to 325. Place ribs in a greased casserole dish and cover. Bake time depends on how much meat you're using, but figure about 1 hour per pound.
5. Uncover ribs and spoon surrounding sauce over top. Continue baking uncovered for the final 15-20 minutes.