Source: Adapted from Aunt Peg's Recipe Box
1- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 package taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup water
1 can sliced olives (4 oz)
1 can crescent rolls
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups crushed corn chips
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. In a large skillet brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain and return to the pan. Add the taco seasoning, water and olives. Simmer 5 minutes.
3. Separate the crescent rolls into triangles and lay them in a greased 9" pie dish, placing the points toward the center of the dish. Press the seams together to seal, forming the crust.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup of the crushed corn chips onto the crust. Spoon meat mix over the top of the corn chips, spreading evenly.
5. Stir sour cream until smooth, then spread over meat. Top with shredded cheese and the remaining 1 cup of crushed corn chips.
6. Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.