'Roasted Lemon Garlic & Herb Shrimp Pasta'
Source: Adapted from Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
1/3 cup olive oil
1 lemon, zested then half cut into thin slices and the other half into wedges
3-4 fresh thyme sprigs, leaves removed
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons butter
1 pound fresh shrimp, medium-sized, deveined with tails off
5 cloves garlic, minced
1. Heat oven to 400. In a greased 8x8 glass baking dish combine olive oil, lemon zest and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bake for 10-12 minutes, checking every few minutes. If it looks like it is getting too brown remove and proceed to next step.
3. Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with a pat of butter or olive oil.
4. Remove pan from oven, add butter and move it around a little to melt. Add shrimp, garlic and the thin sliced lemons (don't squeeze them). Toss to coat with oil mixture.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink. Serve over pasta and garnish with lemon wedges.