'Salmon Ravioli with Spinach'
Source: Adapted from BHG
1 package refrigerated (or frozen) cheese ravioli (9 oz)
2 skinless, salmon fillets (6 oz)
Salt and ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 package baby spinach (6 oz)
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons butter
Shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, halve lemon. Squeeze juice from one half of the lemon into a small dish; cut remaining half into small wedges. Set lemon juice and lemon wedges aside. Rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat; add salmon; cook for 6 to 8 minutes until salmon just flakes, turning once. Remove salmon; add spinach to skillet. Cook 1 minute or until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove spinach from skillet.
4. Add lemon juice, garlic and butter to hot skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter melts. Cook and stir 1 minute more.
5. Slice salmon and divide among 4 plates. Add ravioli and spinach; pour pan juices atop. Serve with lemon wedges and Parmesan.