'Chicken Cordon Blue Roll-Ups'
Source: Adapted from Jamie Cooks It Up
2 chicken breasts, filleted
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
4 slices thin sliced deli ham
4 slices Swiss cheese
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3 tablespoons sour cream
1 tablespoons butter
1. Heat oven to 375. Fillet each chicken breasts so you now have four thin halves of chicken.
2. Place a piece of rolled up ham and a piece of Swiss cheese (you may have to fold it in half) at the large end of each slice of chicken and roll it up. Secure with a toothpick.
3. Place Italian bread crumbs into a pie plate and dip each chicken wrap into the crumbs.
4. Place the breaded chicken into a greased 9x13 pan.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
6. When the chicken has about 7 minutes left, combine the sauce ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are warmed through. Serve over the top of the chicken.
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife