'Buffalo Chicken Bites'
Source: Adapted from Sweet Peas Kitchen
2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I used a store-bought rotisserie)
2 tablespoons hot sauce
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs, lightly beaten
3 – 4 cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed
1. Heat oven to 350. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, cheddar cheese and green onions. Roll a heaping tablespoon of mixture into a ball and place onto a plate. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
3. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place eggs in a second shallow dish, and place the cornflakes in a large zip-lock bag.
4. Dip each chicken ball first into the flour, then the egg. Drop each ball into the bag of cornflakes and shake until covered (you'll need to do this in batches).
5. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese dressing.