'Cheddar and Bratwurst Crescents'
Source: Adapted from Mama Loves Food
8 slices of American or Cheddar Cheese
2 packages crescent rolls, 8 count
mustard for dipping (we used Horseradish Mustard)
1. Heat oven to 375. Place bratwurst on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes (turn once at the 20 minute point).
2. Cut each bratwurst in half lengthwise and then cut each piece in half width-wise (this should give you 16 pieces of bratwurst).
3. Unroll crescents and separate into 16 triangles.
4. Place a piece of bratwurst on each crescent, and top with half a slice of cheese.
5. Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
6. Bake (at 375) for 11 to 13 minutes or until crescents are a golden color.
7. Serve with mustard.