'Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole'
Source: Adapted from Midwest Living
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 can condensed golden mushroom soup (10 oz)
1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup (10 oz)
1 package frozen, crinkle-cut fries (20 oz)
Desired hamburger toppings (ketchup, pickles, mustard and chopped tomato)
1. Heat oven to 350. In a large skillet until brown; drain.
2. Place cooked meat in the bottom of a 9 x 13 in. baking dish.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the golden mushroom soup and the cheddar cheese soup. Spread over top the meat.
4. Scatter frozen crinkle fries over the top of the casserole.
5. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until the fries are golden. Garnish with desired hamburger toppings.