'Honey Dijon Chicken Thighs'
Source: Adapted from Table For Two
1 1/2 – 2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
1/2 cup Dijon mustard (no substitutions)
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
2 Teaspoons fresh rosemary (garnish)
1. Heat oven to 450. In small bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, maple syrup, rice wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken thighs in a greased baking dish and pour the Dijon mixture over top of it. Move chicken around to allow sauce to get underneath and coat the chicken completely.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and let chicken sit for 5 minutes before transferring to a plate.
5. Immediately after plating the chicken, whisk the 1 tablespoon of cornstarch into the sauce in the dish until it thickens (this MUST be done while while the sauce is still hot so it will thicken properly . If sauce isn't thick enough, add a little more cornstarch.
6. Drizzle sauce over chicken thighs and sprinkle with rosemary.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife