'Monterrey Chicken Recipe'
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle barbecue sauce
1 bag Oscar Meyer bacon pieces
1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack and cheddar cheese blend
fresh tomato, chopped
chopped chives for topping
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken for 3-5 per side (time depends on thickness of chicken breasts).
3. Remove chicken from skillet and place in a greased baking dish. Top with desired amount of barbecue sauce, bacon pieces, and shredded cheese.
4. Broil chicken breasts in oven until cheese is melted (about 2-4 minutes...keep an eye on them).
5. Sprinkle with a small amount of fresh chopped tomatoes and chives and serve.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife