'Slow Cooker Pork Tacos with Salsa Verde'
Source: eMeals Clean Eating Plan
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 lb boneless pork roast
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 tablespoon cumin
5 cans chopped green chilies (4.5 oz each)
6 in flour tortillas
1 lime, sliced
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Rub pork with taco seasoning and cumin. Add pork to the skillet and brown on each side (3-5 minutes)
3. Transfer pork to a greased slow cooker and add green chilies. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours.
4. Shred pork using two forks and cook for an additional 45 minutes.
5. Warm tortillas in the microwave to 15-20 seconds. Fill tortillas with shredded pork and top with sour cream and lime wedges.
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife