'Oven Baked Spiced Ribs'
Source: Adapted from Paleo Cupboard
4 pounds pork ribs
1 Tablespoon sea salt
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Heat oven to 250 and place the oven rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Combine all spice ingredients together in a small bowl and stir to combine.
3. Rub both sides of the ribs with the spice rub and place the ribs in large baking dish, rib side down.
4. Add a small amount of water to the dish (about 3-4 tablespoons) and bake the for about 2 hours and 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
5. Broil the ribs for about 5-10 minutes to brown the meat side. Cut the ribs and serve with extra napkins.
1 Year Ago Today: