Source: Adapted from So How's It Taste
1/2 package spaghetti (or any pasta you may have)
1 lb. ground beef (or turkey)
1 large onion, chopped
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 can whole kernel corn with peppers, drained (11 oz)
1 cup sliced pitted black olives
1 cup colby jack or cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup salsa
1 can diced green chili peppers (4 oz)
1. Heat oven to 350 and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, cook beef (or turkey) and chopped onion until meat is brown. Drain.
3. Stir in water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cooked pasta, corn, olives, half of the cheese, salsa, and green chili peppers.
4. Transfer mixture to lightly greased 2-quart round casserole. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until melted.
5. If desired, serve with shredded lettuce, tortilla chips, tomatoes, and sour cream.
1 Year Ago Today: