'Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash'
Source: Adapted from Foodologie
1 spaghetti squash
3-4 green onions, sliced
1 lb shredded chicken
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup shredded cole slaw mix (from a bag)
1 cup Buffalo Sauce
Ranch Dressing (or Blue Cheese crumbles)
1. Poke spaghetti squash a few times with a fork or knife. Microwave 10-15 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the onion and garlic powder with the shredded chicken.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and 3/4 of the green onions (same some for garnish) and cook on medium until heated through (about 4-5 minutes). Reduce heat to low.
4. Once the spaghetti squash is cool enough to handle, slice in half and remove and discard the seeds. Scrape the inside of the spaghetti squash with a fork into a medium bowl to get the strands loose.
5. Add the squash to the chicken in the skillet and mix thoroughly. Add the Buffalo sauce and cole slaw. Toss to combine.
6. Serve drizzled with ranch dressing (or blue cheese) and chopped green onions.
1 Year Ago Today: