'Sweet Mesquite Taco Soup'
Source: Adapted from Dine & Dish
1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup onion, diced
3 cups chicken broth
1 can Bush's Sweet Mesquite Grillin' Beans, drained (21.5 oz)
1 envelope taco seasoning
1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
1/2 cup Orzo pasta
1. Cook Orzo according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot, cook the ground beef and diced onion over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender.
3. While stirring, add the chicken broth, beans, taco seasoning and diced tomatoes. Simmer on low until heated through, approximately 5-7 minutes.
4. Stir in cooked Orzo pasta and reduce heat to low...simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and serve in bowls. Top with sour cream and shredded cheese, if desired.
1 Year Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife