'Pork Cordon Bleu'
Source: Adapted from Moms Who Think
1 lb pork tenderloin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 slices Swiss cheese
4 slices deli ham
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon dried sage
1. Cut the pork diagonally across the grain into eight 1/4 inch thick cutlets. Place the cutlets between sheets of wax paper and pound to a thickness of 1/8 inch. Season both sides of each cutlet with salt pepper.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and lightly dredge the cutlets in the flour, shaking off excess.
3. Heat the oil a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the pork 3 minutes, then turn cutlets over and top each with a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss cheese (halved if necessary).
4. Add the wine and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Boil, until liquid is reduced by half...about 3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with sage. Place the cutlets on a platter and spoon the sauce on top if desired.
1 Year go Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife