'Crescent Chicken Roll-Ups'
Source: Adapted from Plain Chicken
4 chicken breast, lightly pounded (to thin it out a bit)
1 can crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together milk, soup and shredded cheese - set aside.
3. Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles; seal perforations. Place one chicken breast in the center of each rectangle. Top each with 1 spoonful of the soup mixture.
4. Join together all four corner of the crescents and pinch together any openings, forming a 'pouch'.
5. Spread about 1/3 cup of the soup mixture along the bottom of the greased baking dish. Place the stuffed rolls in the dish and pour the remaining soup mixture over the crescent rolls.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife