'Oven Baked BBQ Chicken'
Source: Adapted from Food.com
2 lbs drumsticks and/or chicken thighs
2 cups prepared barbecue sauce
1. Heat oven to 350 (set oven rack to bottom position).
2. Line a large baking sheet with foil and top with a baking rack (if you do not have a rack then just sit the chicken right on the baking sheet).
3. Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides of each piece with seasoned salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Place skin side up on the baking rack.
4. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and carefully drain all fat from the pan. Brush the barbecue sauce over both sides of each piece of chicken, coverning completely.
6. Return pan to oven UNCOVERED and bake for another 30 minutes more or until cooked through.
1 Year Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife