'Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken'
Source: Adapted from Nutmeg Nanny
6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1. Mix spices together and set aside. Mix honey and cider vinegar and set aside.
2. Un-tuck chicken thighs so they are flat. Cover both sides in seasoning and set flat onto a greased baking sheet.
3. Set broiler on low and broil for 5-7 minutes. Flip thighs and broil for another 5-7 minutes.
4. Flip thighs again and baste each chicken piece with the honey/cider mixture. Be sure to cover the chicken completely. Return to the oven and broil for a few more minutes, just until the honey starts to thicken up and glaze (it may smoke a little but this is completely normal).
5. Remove chicken from oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife