'Baked Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes'
Source: Adapted from Julies Eats and Treats
8-10 red potatoes, cut
2 cups cut green beans
1 lb chicken breasts
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1 package Italian dressing mix
1. Heat oven to 350. Line one side of a greased 9x13 baking dish with green beans.
2. Line the opposite side of dish with the potatoes and place the chicken breasts down the middle.
3. Cut the butter into thin slices and layer evenly over the green beans, potatoes and chicken.
4. Sprinkle the Italian dressing over the entire dish and cover with foil.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow 5 minutes to cool.
1 Year Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife