'Buffalo Chicken Sliders'
Source: Adapted from Paula Deen
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup chopped celery
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
vegetable oil, for frying
1/2 cup hot sauce
2 cups self-rising flour
1/2 pound boneless chicken tenders, pounded to 1/2-in thickness
Pinch salt and pepper
12 Hawaiian slider buns
12 slices tomato
12 lettuce leaves
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, celery, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a deep skillet, heat enough vegetable oil to come halfway up the sides of the pot, to 350 degrees.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the hot sauce. Place the flour in a large zip-lock bag and season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then drop into the flour bag. Shake until each piece is well coated. Fry the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Toss the cooked chicken into the ranch sauce. Place one piece of chicken on the bottom half of each bun (you may need to cut it in half). Top with tomato and lettuce, if desired. Cover with the bun tops and serve immediately.
1 Year Ago Today:
2 Years Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife