'Spinach Artichoke Bites'
Source: Adapted from Parkhouse Love
1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (14 oz)
1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
2 tubes of crescent rolls
1. Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray two muffin tins with baking spray.
2. Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well; set aside.
3. Roll the crescent roll dough out (one tube at a time) onto a large work surface. Seal all the perforations together so that you’re left with one big piece of dough.
4. Using a knife or pizza slicer, cut the dough into 12 roughly even squares (you'll end up with 24 squares total). Press each of the dough squares into the two muffin tins.
5. Using a teaspoon, fill each cup with the spinach artichoke mixture. If desired, sprinkle each cup with a little shredded mozzarella.
6. Bake for 12 minutes and cool for a couple minutes before serving.
1 Year Ago Today:
2 Years Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife