'Chicken and Avocado Taquitos'
Source: Adapted from Recipe Sweet
4 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 cup salsa, plus extra for serving
1 package mini flour tortillas
1 avocado, diced
2 cups shredded Pepperjack cheese
1/2 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, roughly chopped
1. Heat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then mist with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together shredded chicken and salsa until combined. Set aside.
3. Lay tortillas on a flat work surface. Place about 1/2 cup shredded chicken down the center of each tortilla. Top with a few pieces of diced avocado and sprinkle with desired amount of cheese and fresh parsley (or cilantro) and a sprinkle of lime juice.
4. Roll the tortillas up tightly, and place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Mist the tortillas with cooking spray or olive oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly toasted. Serve immediately with salsa for dipping.
1 Year Ago Today:
2 Years Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife