'Million Dollar Spaghetti'
Source: Adapted from Made From Pinterest
1 lb of ground beef
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
8 oz of cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 lb cottage cheese
1 stick of butter
1 box spaghetti (16 oz)
shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended.
3. Brown the hamburger and drain well. Return to the pan and mix in the spaghetti sauce.
4. Spread a few slices of butter around a 9×13 dish, then pour half of the spaghetti noodles on top.
5. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the noodles...spread well over noodles.
6. Pour the rest of the noodles on top of the cream cheese mixture. Spread a few more slices of butter on top of the noodles, then top with the meat sauce.
7. Bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the desired amount of shredded cheese on top and return to the oven for 15 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
1 Year Ago Today:
2 Years Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2013 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife