'Stove-Top Chicken and Dumplings'
Source: Adapted from One She Two She
1 shredded rotisserie Chicken
32 oz. Chicken Broth
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (10 oz)
1 can layer biscuits
1 cup flour
1. In a large pot or dutch oven, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
2. Add the cream of chicken soup and the shredded chicken; mix well. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Take the biscuits and split them in half so you have two thinner biscuits. Dip them in a plate of flour and cut them into quarters.
4. Drop each biscuit piece into the soup. Gently poke the dumplings down, randomly, while cooking for about 10 minutes. Stir carefully so as not to break up the dumplings.
5. Once dumplings are cooked through, serve.
1 Year Ago Today:
2 Years Ago Today:
All Images Copyrighted © 2014 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife