'Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese'
Source: Adapted from Damn Delicious
1 (6 oz) box organic Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese
3 cups baby spinach, chopped
1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup Panko
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Working quickly, stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, milk, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), Parmesan, butter, garlic powder and onion powder until the spinach has wilted; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Heat Panko in a large skillet over medium high heat...drizzle with a bit of olive oil if desired.
4. Cook panko, stirring continuously, until browned and toasted (about 3 minutes).
5. Serve pasta immediately, sprinkled with Panko.
All Images Copyrighted © 2015 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife