'Loaded Chicken and Potatoes'
Source: Adapted from Singing Through The Rain
1 lb chicken tenders, cubed
6-8 medium red potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp paprika
2 Tbsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp hot sauce **OR** 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
2 cups Mexica blend cheese
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup diced green onion
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and BBQ sauce (or hot sauce). Add the potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until crispy, and browned on the outside.
4. Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven and top with the cheese, bacon, and green onion.
5. Return casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
All Images Copyrighted © 2015 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife