'Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos'
Adapted from: All Recipes
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
3 dashes Sriracha hot chili sauce
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
oil for frying
1 bunch green onion, chopped
8 small flour tortillas
1. Whisk mayonnaise, sweet chile sauce, and Sriracha hot sauce together in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Place cornstarch in a large zip-lock bag. Drop shrimp into the bag and shake to coat.
3. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large skillet. Place shrimp into the skillet and cook until they are lightly browned on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
4. Place cooked shrimp in a bowl and pour chili sauce mixture over the shrimp. Toss gently to coat.
5. Heath flour tortillas in microwave for 10-15 seconds. Fill with shredded lettuce and cooked shrimp. Top with green onion and serve immediately.
All Images Copyrighted © 2016 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife