'Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders'
Source: Adapted from Simply Stacie
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts OR thighs
1 cup wing sauce, divided
1/2 onion, chopped
12 slider buns
1. Place chicken breasts (or thighs) in a greased slow cooker and top with 1/2 cup wing sauce and the chopped onions.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours (or high for 4-5 hours).
3. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred using 2 forks. Reserve 1/4 cup of the liquid from slow cooker, and discard the rest.
4. Place shredded chicken back into slow cooker and add the 1/4 cup reserved liquid and the remaining 1/2 cup wing sauce. Stir to coat chicken.
5. Place about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of chicken on each bun. Garnish with additional wing sauce and ranch dressing if desired.
All Images Copyrighted © 2016 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife