'Pork Cordon Bleu'
Source: Adapted from MomsWhoThink
1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 (1 oz) slices deli Swiss cheese, halved
4 (1 oz) slices deli ham, halved
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon dried sage
1. Cut the pork diagonally across the grain into eight 1/4 inch thick cutlets.
2. Place the cutlets between sheets of wax paper and pound to a thickness of 1/8 inch. Season both sides of each cutlet with salt pepper.
3. Sprinkle the flour into a shallow dish, lightly dredge the cutlets in the flour, shaking off excess.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Sauté the pork 3 minutes, turn cutlets over and top each with a slice of ham and a slice of cheese.
6. Add the wine and broth; bring to a boil. Boil, until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with sage. Place the cutlets on a platter and spoon the sauce on top. Makes 4 servings.
All Images Copyrighted © 2016 The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife